Little somethings I know "for sure"...
Things are not always what they seem...When one door closes more will open...Friends sometime come and go--
they don't always stay...You can depend on God because HE is everything and everything is HE...

Monday, June 25

Hair-Story

NEW BEGINNINGS....
I'm not afraid anymore of starting over.  I've done it so many times until I'm pretty much an "expert" at it! 
A couple of years ago I did a big chop...  cut off all the permed hair and started OVER. 
Yes, I know that was pretty drastic, but hey, so was a lot of other decisions I have made in my life.
This is me.  Back to my roots.  I didn't even know what my roots were like anymore. 
I didn't know I had waves and natural curls !
I didn't know what it felt like to straighten my hair ,  then throw water on it and turn it back to waves !
I will never put chemicals in my body through the pores on my scalp ever again !  
I will love me for me, Dammit!!!
~~~~~~~~~
The Plan:
Use natural oils and conditioners containing natural ingredients.
Continue taking vitamins, massaging my scalp, and praying to God for my hair.  Yes, it works! 

No comments:

CELEBRATE my journey to Optimal Health!!