Little somethings I know "for sure"...
Things are not always what they seem...When one door closes more will open...Friends sometime come and go--
they don't always stay...You can depend on God because HE is everything and everything is HE...

Monday, July 25

Hearing God's Voice

Have been behind on blogging because I've been so busy! Been going through something and praying and listening for God's voice.

I know that God does anwer prayer. I know I can go to the Father or I can go to his son and ask in his name. The WORD says it and I believe it.

You know, my life has taught me how to recognize hinderances. Take it, this has been a process---being to recognize a hinderance for what it is--- a stumbling block the enemy encourages. A hinderance can be weight loss(a current struggle of mine) , fear, lack of confidence, your job, your finances, your spouse, some friends and yes, even family can be a hinderance.

I have had to really study the WORD and pray harder these days. I am pleading the blood so I can recognize the hinderances . I'm not giong to allow them to destroy me or STOP me. In the past I have let husbands stop me, family stop me, friends stop me and the biggest hinderance has been FEAR ! Of course I know the good book says we are not given the spirit of FEAR. I will not claim it ! I will cling to God and his Son ; the ones who know me best.

No comments:

CELEBRATE my journey to Optimal Health!!