Little somethings I know "for sure"...
Things are not always what they seem...When one door closes more will open...Friends sometime come and go--
they don't always stay...You can depend on God because HE is everything and everything is HE...

Sunday, July 3

My Princess Journey...

We can all learn something from the story of Ruth in the Bible. She could have turned back and went back to her old life after the death of her husband, however she chose to look ahead. She chose to stay with Naomi to learn from her. Naomi was a strong , Godly woman and Ruth knew she could learn the ways of God from her. It paid off big time for Ruth too because she eventually found favor in the site of a rich, rich man with lots of land--- Boaz. She reached her destiny !

You remember what I said in my last post about maybe I'm not meant for marriage---well , maybe just maybe God is preparing me for " MY " Boaz!!

Boaz told Ruth, "Fear not. I will do for you all you require, for all my people in the city know you are a woman of strength ( a woman of bravery and a woman of worth). Ruth 3:11

I trust God that he knows what he's doing in my life. Who am I to question him?

I still wonder sometimes, though......WHERE is my Boaz at y'all? ...LOL

Peace, Joy and Happiness...

No comments:

CELEBRATE my journey to Optimal Health!!